The Aditinet mobile application is there to help you qualify deals quickly. You can check on coverage for a new technology or start the process of full qualification.
Our policy statements for the mobile application are below. If you want to see the general policy statements for Aditinet please see our Resources page.
Mobile Application Policy Statements
Terms and Conditions
End User License Agreement May 2020
This is the End User License Agreement (EULA) for: UK
Please read this Mobile Application End User License Agreement (“EULA”) carefully before downloading or using the Aditinet TEQ. (“Aditinet”) mobile application (“Mobile App”), which allows You to access Aditinet’s qualification service (“Qualification Service”) from your mobile device. This EULA forms a binding legal agreement between you (and any other entity on whose behalf you accept these terms) (collectively “You” or “Your”) and Aditinet (each separately a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”) as of the date you download the Mobile App. Your use of the Mobile App is subject to this EULA and Your use of the Service will remain subject to the existing agreement governing such use (the “Service Agreement”). With respect to the use of the Mobile App, and to the extent the Service Agreement conflicts with this EULA, the terms of this EULA will govern and control solely with respect to use of the Mobile App.
1. License. Aditinet grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for Your personal and internal business purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA and the Service Agreement.
2. Your Account. Your use of the Mobile App does not require that You have an account with Aditinet.
3. Changes to this EULA. Aditinet reserves the right to modify this EULA at any time and for any reason. Aditinet will post the most current version of this EULA at https://www.aditinet.uk/mobile-eula. If Aditinet makes material changes to this EULA, You will receive notification via the Mobile App. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You are responsible for complying with the updated terms posted online at Aditinet’s website even if these updated terms appear online at Aditinet’s website before being posted on the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after Aditinet publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates Your consent to the updated terms.
4. No Included Maintenance and Support. Aditinet may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. Aditinet may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to You and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) nor Google (for Android Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
5. Acceptable Use. You agree that You will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App or the Service as accessed through the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others’ use of the Mobile App or the Service. Your use of the Service and the Mobile App is governed by the Acceptable Use Policy (a current version of which can be found at (www.aditinet.uk/resources). You also agree not to violate the usage limits or controls set forth by: (a) the App Store Terms of Service, for iOS users accessing the Mobile App on an Apple product, or (b) Google Play Terms of Service for Android users accessing the Mobile App on an Android product.
6. Privacy. In order to operate and provide the Service and the Mobile App, Aditinet may collect certain information about You, including technical and telemetry data related to your use of the Mobile App. We use third party service providers to help us collect and analyse this data, including Google Analytics. Aditinet uses and protects that information in accordance with the Aditinet Privacy Notice (a current version of which can be found at www.aditinet.uk/privacy-policy).
7. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation. By downloading the Mobile App, You authorise Aditinet to send You (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the End User License Agreement May 2020 Service and the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about Your use of the Service and the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Service and Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Aditinet’s products and services. You can review Your account notification settings and adjust Your messaging preferences, including opting-in to additional messages or unsubscribing to certain messaging through the “Push Notifications” section of the Mobile App settings.
8. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ADITINET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Mobile App is only available for supported devices and might not work on every device. Determining whether Your device is a supported or compatible device for use of the Mobile App is solely Your responsibility, and downloading the Mobile App is done at Your own risk. Aditinet does not represent or warrant that the Mobile App and Your device are compatible or that the Mobile App will work on Your device.
8.1 iOS Application. In the event of Aditinet’s failure to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP, AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
8.2 Android Application. GOOGLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App. Aditinet reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Mobile App at any time based on the status of Your account under the Agreement. You understand that if Your account is suspended or terminated, You may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the Service.
10. Intellectual Property Rights. In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or Your possession and use of the Mobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, Aditinet will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
11. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing Your Agreement.
13. Contact Information. If You have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact Aditinet by email email@example.com, by phone at +44 333 772 0875, or by mail at 40 Caversham Road, Reading, RG1 7ET.
14. Third Party Beneficiaries. This EULA is executed between You and Aditinet and not between you and any other party, including Apple for iOS users and Google for Android users. You agree that any claims brought by You arising out of this EULA or Your use of the Mobile App will not be made against Apple or Google, as applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, upon Your acceptance of this EULA, allows Apple or Google, as applicable, to enforce this EULA against You as a third-party beneficiary thereof. Aditinet is not responsible for any applicable third-party agreement between You and Your any third-party, including your service provider.
Mobile application FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (download document)
Here is the FAQ document: Aditinet TEQ – FAQ 1.0 You can also check out the individual FAQ questions and answers below.
What is Aditinet TEQ App?
We’ve designed an App based tool to speed up the Professional Services Enquiry process within the channel. The App gets the right information to ensure we can provide skills, price and availability to our partners, in the most efficient way. Thus, enabling our partners to add true value to their customers in the conversation around services.
How does Aditinet TEQ work?
Once registered you complete one of the in-built enquiry forms, submit, and the form is sent directly to our Booking Desk manned by our delivery experts. You also receive a copy of the information directly to your user email.
What can Aditinet TEQ offer me?
We can get you a response to whether a Professional Services Engagement can be facilitated in minutes rather than the hours or days a response can take using current methods.
Are you trying to cut out the Channel with the Aditinet TEQ App?
No, we are 100% committed to a channel model. We expect this to actually generate MORE business for the channel, if we are ever contacted by an End User we always do the due diligence to establish who their channel partner is and we inform them that their End User needs some assistance that we can help with.
Why do you ask for my details when registering for the App?
Simply to help auto-populate the enquiry forms giving you a quicker and easier user experience each time you enquire via the App.
How do I know the enquiry has been submitted?
You will receive an in-App confirmation that your enquiry has been submitted and we also forward you an exact copy of the enquiry form we receive for your records to your user email address.
How do I get contacted about my enquiry?
You will be contacted directly by one of our Consultancy Booking Team either via telephone or email to assist with your enquiry further and explain next steps.
What happens if I submit an enquiry but the circumstances change?
Any changes to your requirement will be covered with the interaction between you and the Aditinet Consultancy Team as you are discussing the opportunity.
What Vendor Technologies are covered?
We cover the majority of the Vendor Technologies within our own team and our Desk Team expertise will also give you access into our wider technical community.
How easily does this scale within the channel?
The Aditinet TEQ App is designed to deploy to the wider sales account management teams, alleviating the pressure from the internal consultancy enquiry desks and taking away some of the bottlenecks that can occur within the normal channel enquiry processes.
What are the privacy settings?
What Data is kept within the Aditinet TEQ App?
Apart from your profile data, which helps us to auto populate your enquiry form each time you complete one, no other data is stored, this includes any of your old enquiries or customer data that you included within the enquiry form.
What if I no longer wish to be part of Aditinet TEQ?
Simply delete the App and we will delete your log in details from the administration console.