4 Day Course - Refreshments and Lunch included
From 09.00 until 17.00
At Edwinstowe House
High Street, Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9PR
- Big-IP Initial setup including licensing, provisioning and basic network configuration
- Backing up and restoring configuration
- Processing traffic utilising Nodes, Pools and Virtual Servers
- Utilising the Network Map to gain an overview of the running configuration
- Manipulating traffic behaviour through the use of Profiles
- Utilising different types of Virtual Server
- Exploring the various options available at the Pool and Virtual Server level to control the load balancing behaviour
- Monitoring application availability and health
- Applying various types of Persistence through the use of Profiles
- Utilising the Big-IP’s SSL Offload capabilities
- Understand the implementation of SNAT and NAT on the Big-IP
- Overviewing the concept of iRules and their implementation
- Exploring and implementing the Big-IP’s High Availability (HA) options
- Learning to apply Hotfixes and Version updates to the Big-IP
Current course price £1495 (RRP: £1995)
There are 10 places available.
Register for this event
Enter your details below
Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...